Sunday, March 8, 2009

DNA Sunday

Chelsa and Brandon in New York.

Tonight I have the distinct pleasure of introducing the one and only Squires Brother. Brandon is the third child in our family, and was an incredibly good sport (typically) about having six sisters. He always wanted a brother though, and we are so excited that his first child is going to be a little boy. He will show up in May and I have never seen a more enamored father to be. I can only imagine what it will be like once the peanut is actually in his arms. (He is headed for trouble. But the really good kind.) Brandon married Chelsa Gentry December 7, 2002. He is hilarious, big hearted, thoughtful, and one kickin' lawyer. Enough from me though, in his own words...
My favorite color is red.
If you had to live somewhere for the rest of your life, where would it be? Manhattan
Which is a better pet? Dog or cat? Not even close . . .Dogs for sure. Someone coined the term "catty" for obvious reasons.
What is your favorite TV show? 30ROCK
What is your passion? At my wife's request, I shan't be sharing my biggest passion on this blog. I do, however, have a passion for Constitutional issues, public policy, and politics.
What is your favorite holiday? 4th of July
What's your favorite dinner/food? Favorite dinner/food used to be 1/2 price sushi happy hour at "Dragonfly, an Asian Joint." The place was a smorgasbord of culinary ridiculousness, but the owner transformed it into part of the wildly popular Spanish tapas restaurant, "Firefly," next door when he realized he could make a few extra bucks. Now I sit at home Saturday nights and eat packing foam.
Favorite book? Non-Fiction The Ideological Origins of the American Revolution, Bernard Bailyn; latest interesting read: Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell
"If I knew then what I know now". . . Nothing. If we could go back in time and talk to our younger selves, our younger selves would be too dumb to listen anyway.
When have you been the happiest? I'd say that, up to this point, I've been the happiest when traveling; I predict that this will soon change to being the happiest when hanging out with my baby boy, and wife.

* Robert was able to come home today. I know that he is tired, but mostly just ecstatic to be at his own house.

No comments:

Post a Comment