Sunday, April 5, 2009

DNA Sunday

Richmond Tyler Ashworth (I love that he included his middle name on the questionnaire!) is the youngest of the bunch. He is funny and sweet. He once sat through a chick flick while I was at their house just to hang out with the crowd! Here is what he has to say:

Most embarrassing moment?
When I said the pledge of allegiance, and I was supposed to be saying the prayer!

Most happy when?
Pooping (Such a boy! :)

Biggest waste of time?
Pooping. (Wait, how does that work out?)

The nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Save my life.
(need details on this one!)

If I knew then what I knew now?
I would warn Robert about sickness.

Favorite dessert/sweet?
Chocolate cake

Favorite dinner/food?
Ribs

Worst habit?
I roll my eyes too much!

Favorite holiday?
Christmas

What is your favorite possession?
Money

Which is a better pet? Dog or cat?
Dog

If you had to live somewhere for the rest of your life, where would it be?
In a mansion with everything I want.

What makes you laugh?
Jokes!

What is your favorite color?
Green

No comments:

Post a Comment