Thursday, April 30, 2009

A special thank you.

I just wanted to personally thank all those who have been praying and fasting for Robert and myself. I have felt the power of both today, and I am sure Robert has as well. Thank you so much for the love and support at this time. It means so much to know people love us and care about us so much. Please continue the prayers for Robert. He is the most resilient person I know, he will make it through this. I am so grateful for all of you.
All our love.

2 comments:

  1. i love you both tremendously and am amazed by your strength- both of you! You are AMAZING! LOVE you SOOOOOO much! S

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think about you guys all the time! Please let us know if we can do anything. You both inspire our little family by just being you. Thanks for that--

    ReplyDelete