Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lazy Sunday.

Robert is doing well this evening. He is chowing down on some artichokes right next to me on the couch. It's always a good thing when he is eating, and he has been doing it more often. He just can't eat a lot in one sitting. So I got him LOTS of butter to dip those artichokes in. Every bit counts, right? Every calorie I can sneak in there, I do.
Robert did a lot of this last week. He is getting platelets and hydration tomorrow, so there will be more of this tomorrow. We are hoping that he wont have as much of it this week though, more time to hang out at home would be fabulous. So hopefully his numbers will come up and stay up. We are going to Utah sometime this soon, possibly the end of this week, so the Docs there can see Robert, do some tests and figure out what will be the best plan for Robert. As for now we are just letting him get the rest he needs and trying to fatten him up. I am loving every minute of it. I love him. He is the greatest. We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment