Friday, June 5, 2009

Fasting & Prayer Invitation.

Hi Everyone. Robert and I are just getting ready to leave SLC. He didn't get any testing done, they want us to come back early next week for all the testing. His BMT doc is concerned that Robert still has the bump on the back of his leg, which they think is leukemia cells growing there in his tissue. He doesn't want to be dealing with super-resistant leukemia. So next week Robert will be getting that biopsied, he will also be getting a bone marrow biopsy, a lumbar puncture, blood testing, echo cardiogram, and a special heart test(I'm forgetting the name of it). Robert had some heart damage in the ICU, which has looked a lot better since. But, they want to make sure it will be strong enough for radiation.

I am requesting you fast with us this coming sunday for the results of all Robert's test to allow him to receive his transplant and be the best that they can. I am also hoping you will all pray with me until he gets all of these tests done. I know many of you pray for Robert everyday, but if you could include these test results it would be grately appreciated. I know they all make a difference. We are staying positive and hoping for the best. Thank you so much. All our love.