Friday, June 26, 2009

Trix... I mean tres

Image courtesy Joy Argento

Today was day three for Robert. He is still enjoying his Trix cereal, and said something that made Ashley laugh. She asked him if he was hungry and he said no. Then she clarified and said "You don't want any Trix." Robert said "yes..." and then he said "I had a Trix yesterday."Ashley was a little confused, so Robert said "I had a Trix during my treatment." Ash asked "Stuck on your gown?"
Robdob replied "Yes it was going through h*** with me."
It is a little sad that Robdob is going through this again, but I always admire that he does it with an amazing attitude, and still manages to make us laugh. His third round of radiation was this morning at 7 am. It went smoothly and, after that, Ashpants and Robdob were able to get some r&r. He is still very tired so he slept quite a bit, but when I spoke with Ashley he was watching a funny movie. It was nice to know that some things stay the same, Robert loves to laugh too.
Tune in again tomorrow for a brand new episode of Robdob, and his sidekick Ashpants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment