Saturday, September 5, 2009

Special Fast for Robert

I am sorry for the short notice about this. I was supposed to post this yesterday.

Tomorrow, Sunday, September 6th, we invite any of you who would like to join us to fast for Robert. He had a GI scope on Friday and will have some more testing this coming week. He once again has sores in his mouth--they are lining the sides of his tongue this time. He continues to be plagued with nausea and is really struggling to eat, drink, and talk right now because it hurts or makes him feel so sick.

We would appreciate you joining your faith with ours as we fast and pray for Robert tomorrow. We are praying that the doctors will be able to determine the cause of his sores and GI upset as well as the best things to do for him. We are also praying that he gets feeling better really soon and that he shows signs of Graph vs. Host Disease (GVHD).

Thank you for your continued support, love, and prayers. They mean more than we can express. All our love.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for good results! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley and Robert I read your blog all the time. I pray and think of you often. My husband has been having a bad bout of GVHD in his mouth. We had a family fast this past Sunday for him to have some relief from his symptoms. My e-mail is kristahpaulson@hotmail.com if you ever need anything. I understand the ups and downs of BMT and GVHD. I will pray for you and the doctor's to know what to do for Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful for this blog so that I can keep tabs on you two. It was wonderful to see you that Sunday after your birthday, Robert. You are always in my prayers. I love you both very very much! I've been doing better applying my make-up Ashley, since I watched you and Michelle.

    grandma Bev

    ReplyDelete