Thursday, December 17, 2009

Obituary

Robert Kenneth Ashworth, 25, a student, of Las Vegas, passed away December 13, 2009. He was born August 28, 1984, in St. George, UT, and was a 17 year resident of Nevada. Robert graduated from Las Vegas High School in 2003. He attended college in Missouri and CSN. Robert married Ashley Ann Squires July 8, 2006. He is survived by his wife, Ashley Ashworth; parents, Linda and Ken Ashworth; sisters, Amanda, Alicia, and Anjelica; and brothers, Ryan and Richmond. Viewing will only be 6-8 p.m. Friday December 18. Funeral services Saturday, 11 a.m., both at the LDS chapel, 4040 E. Wyoming (at Gateway). Graveside service will follow at Bunkers Memory Gardens, 7251 W. Lone Mountain Rd. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Hope Trust c/o Robert Ashworth, 1055 Whitney Ranch Drive, Suite 110, Henderson, NV 89014.

5 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I've been following this blog, it's been so informational and really kept everyone updated on the lives of Robert and Ashley. I haven't seen her in a few years but it a way, it felt like I saw her weekly. As devastating as leukemia can be, I'm thankful he had someone as passionate and loyal as Ashley by his side. My thoughts are always with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not able to make the Funeral and I'm sorry about that. I don't know why I couldn't go. I did drop off a friend of the family who had flown in from Idaho to participate in the viewing, and I was able to sign the book. I want to say that Robert .... I couldn't be prouder of someone like that if he was my own kid. Ashley and her friends responsible for this rather insightful website, I feel, are just as brave. I learned a lot from this site. Everyone learned. My wish is that producing this site was cathartic and helped you get through this time in your lives. God Bless. You've been an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funeral was lovely and full of the spirit. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete